Definition of exceptionally:
Synonyms for exceptionally:
offbeat, out of the ordinary, extra, unique, surprising, remarkably, notable, awful, awfully, highly, particularly, big, special, greatly, dreadfully, unusual, very, remarkable, eminently, extremely, mighty, most, especially, exceedingly, exotic, usual, odd.
- extremely (part of speech: adverb)
- qualifiedly (part of speech: adverb)
nonconformingly (part of speech: adverb)
- exceptionally (part of speech: adverb)
- "Woodcraft", George W. Sears.
- "Vane of the Timberlands", Harold Bindloss.
- "The Prospective Mother A Handbook for Women During Pregnancy", J. Morris Slemons.