Definition of excitable:
peckish, high-keyed, skittery, fiddle-footed, jittery, techy, hyperactive, petulant, nettlesome, spasmodic, nervous, pettish, sensitive, irritable, fractious, testy, peevish, tetchy, fluttery, warm, spooky, quick, bad-tempered, scratchy, hyperexcitable, hyper, hyperkinetic, skittish.
- excitable (part of speech: adjective)
sensitive (part of speech: adjective)
- easily angered,
- ready to explode,
- having a short fuse,
- like a bundle of nerves,
- likely to go off at half cock,
- easily excited,
- on edge,
- "Napoleon's Young Neighbor", Helen Leah Reed.
- "More Bywords", Charlotte M. Yonge.
- "The Joyous Story of Toto", Laura E. Richards.