Definition of Exercises:
Synonyms for Exercises:
- acts (part of speech: verb)
- exerts (part of speech: verb)
- applies (part of speech: verb)
- actions (part of speech: noun)
- "The Desired Woman", Will N. Harben.
To sum up, academic drawing is all that can be really taught, and is as necessary to the painter as the practising of exercises is to the musician, that his powers of observation and execution may be trained.- "The Practice and Science Of Drawing", Harold Speed.
- "Laughter: An Essay on the Meaning of the Comic", Henri Bergson.