Definition of exhaustion:
- An ancient geometrical method in which an exhaustive process was employed. It was nearly equivalent to the modern method of limits.
- The act of draining out or draining off; the act of emptying completely of the contents.
- The state of being exhausted or emptied; the state of being deprived of strength or spirits.
- expulsion (part of speech: noun)
- loss (part of speech: noun)
- weariness (part of speech: noun)
- fatigue (part of speech: noun)
- "Ethel Morton at Chautauqua", Mabell S. C. Smith.
- "The Instant of Now", Irving E. Cox, Jr..
- "Newton Forster", Frederick Marryat.