Definition of experience:
- An act of knowledge, one or more, by which single facts or general truths are ascertained; experimental or inductive knowledge; hence, implying skill, facility, or practical wisdom gained by personal knowledge, feeling or action; as, a king without experience of war.
- The effect upon the judgment or feelings produced by any event, whether witnessed or participated in; personal and direct impressions as contrasted with description or fancies; personal acquaintance; actual enjoyment or suffering.
- Trial, as a test or experiment.
run through, ensure, pay back, bewilder, get word, nonplus, scram, come, participate, participation, receive, own, run across, feature, action, occurrence, live, flummox, look, get down, invite, bang, cognise, pick up, fancy, live on, see to it, familiarity, get under one's skin, continuance, eff, sire, attend, fellowship, make, accept, association, reality, witness, beget, prove, maturity, check, discover, mystify, love, take, deliver, make out, acquaintance, be, recognise, make love, actuality, beat, fetch, give birth, have, hold up, contract, undergo, involvement, palpate, hold out, companionship, envision, welcome, go steady, aim, have a go at it, sleep together, find, adventure, seasoning, screw, do it, induce, grow, inhabit, pose, gravel, arrive, event, hold, feel, hump, come across, set about, meet, jazz, life, have it off, taste, let, incur, realise, consume, determine, knowledge, bring, populate, strife, arrest, judgment, run into, catch, engender, go across, pay off, get wind, stick, get a line, endurance, escort, work through, get, contact, be intimate, cognize, go, throw, vex, recognize, image, understand, get laid, activity, obtain, have intercourse, sleep with, savor, convey, exist, baffle, possess, existence, puzzle, realize, encounter, project, set out, follow up, bugger off, dwell, cause, subsist, give, friendship, begin, pass, stimulate, develop, date, hear, feelings, have got, implement, follow out, picture, generate, devour, draw, become, ascertain, take in, consider, interpret, amaze, bring forth, go through, commence, take care, roll in the hay, father, start out, exposure, struggle, stupefy, survive, assure, buzz off, ingest, follow through, go out, view, intimacy, have sex, sustain, lie with, get it on, produce, visit, put through, start, capture, fix, see, watch, acquire, perspicacity, construe, happening, mother, visualize, find out, dumbfound, visualise, figure, down, have it away, learn, reckon, perplex, acknowledge, carry out, bonk, regard, bed, drive, insure, examine, know, birth, control.
- experience (part of speech: noun)
- abide (part of speech: verb)
- feel (part of speech: verb)
- feeling (part of speech: noun)
- skill (part of speech: noun)