Definition of explicitly:
- literally (part of speech: adverb)
- openly (part of speech: adverb)
- meaningfully (part of speech: adverb)
- "Anna St. Ives", Thomas Holcroft.
- "Then I'll Come Back to You", Larry Evans.
In the schedule, however, providing for the transition from a Territorial to a State government the question has been fairly and explicitly referred to the people whether they will have a constitution " with or without slavery."- "Complete State of the Union Addresses from 1790 to the Present", Various.