Definition of expose :
1. A formal recital or exposition of facts; exposure, or revelation, of something which some one wished to keep concealed.
2. To deprive of concealment; to discover; to lay open to public inspection, or bring to public notice, as a thing that shuns publicity, something criminal, shameful, or the like; as, to expose the faults of a neighbor.
3. To disclose the faults or reprehensible practices of; to lay open to general condemnation or contempt by making public the character or arts of; as, to expose a cheat, liar, or hypocrite.
4. To lay bare; to lay open to attack, danger, or anything objectionable; to render accessible to anything which may affect, especially detrimentally; to make liable; as, to expose one's self to the heat of the sun, or to cold, insult, danger, or ridicule; to expose an army to destruction or defeat.
5. To set forth; to set out to public view; to exhibit; to show; to display; as, to expose goods for sale; to expose pictures to public inspection.
threaten, give away, frustrate, weaken, ferret out, bump, crack, wear, flash, die, go against, damp, shit, parade, demote, come upon, breach, tell, baffle, transgress, key, cross, discontinue, rat, describe, fall apart, founder, infract, menace, spill, break-dance, name, subject, get wind, blab, pick up, pause, give, issue, better, get out, make known, interrupt, see, descry, publish, cave in, fall in, wear out, denounce, break away, tell on, check, learn, thwart, snitch, lie in wait, bust, endanger, peril, waylay, intermit, imperil, notice, jeopardize, develop, fall upon, break in, happen upon, bankrupt, let on, march, hear, prove, ambuscade, foil, key out, burst, disport, scotch, scupper, set off, give out, break off, introduce, offend, ambush, snap off, bring out, collapse, air, lay bare, strike, utter, observe, give way, stag, let loose, chance on, smoke out, brandish, break, recrudesce, unroll, come across, invent, attain, distinguish, put on, demo, separate, bilk, split, impart, betray, show off, unmasking, erupt, go bad, violate, sport, part, queer, get a line, lay open, smash, relegate, protection, discern, dampen, produce, light upon, soften, split up, bring on, untie, ruin, lurk, break out, widen, fracture, come apart, let out, kick downstairs, put out, jeopardise, unfold, grass, shop, ascertain, break down, get around, chance upon, stop, get word, go, emit, spoil, fail, find out, conk out, bushwhack, break up
discover (part of speech: verb)
reveal (part of speech: verb)
divest (part of speech: verb)
open (part of speech: verb)
shame (part of speech: verb)
demonstrate (part of speech: verb)
demonstration (part of speech: noun)
uncover (part of speech: verb)