Definition of exposure:
- Position as to points of compass, or to influences of climate, etc.
- The act of exposing or laying open, setting forth, laying bare of protection, depriving of care or concealment, or setting out to reprobation or contempt.
- The exposing of a sensitized plate to the action of light.
- The state of being exposed or laid open or bare; openness to danger; accessibility to anything that may affect, especially detrimentally; as, exposure to observation, to cold, to inconvenience.
painting, danger, ikon, picture, susceptibleness, film, show, mental picture, video, word picture, openness, pictorial matter, characterisation, susceptibility, acknowledgment, motion picture, confession, icon, flick, photo, impression, protection, depiction, betrayal, endangerment, vulnerability, moving-picture show, liability, image, concealment, publicity, scene, delineation, picture show, photograph, illness, motion-picture show, pic, leak, eye opener, movie, EXPOS, moving picture, characterization, publication, word-painting, vulnerableness.
- discovery (part of speech: noun)
- manifestation (part of speech: noun)
- divestment (part of speech: noun)
- "Ontario Teachers' Manuals: Household Management", Ministry of Education.
- "The Lost Despatch", Natalie Sumner Lincoln.
- "Lafcadio Hearn", Nina H. Kennard.