Definition of expressive:
moving, revealing, powerful, striking, masterly, emphatic, spirited, evocative, energetic, warm, passionate, meaningful, dramatic, strong, express, meaning, pathetic, stirring, colorful, poignant, demonstrative, telling, sympathetic, tender, touching, pregnant, vivid, forceful, show, meaningful, emotional, lively, significant, significant, descriptive.
- articulate (part of speech: adjective)
- stylish (part of speech: adjective)
- indicative (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Spirit of the Border A Romance of the Early Settlers in the Ohio Valley", Zane Grey.
- "Sant' Ilario", F. Marion Crawford.
- "The Splendid Folly", Margaret Pedler.