Definition of expulsion:
jutting, exclusion, gibbosity, excrescence, suspension, bulge, sound projection, gibbousness, protuberance, exile, ejectment, extrusion, boot, jut, protrusion, project, bounce, hump, eviction, riddance, ejection, ouster, excommunication, exception, elision, forcing out, removal, censure, keep, prominence, acoustic projection, projection, swelling, purge, banishment, dismissal, bump.
- expulsion (part of speech: noun)
- rejection (part of speech: noun)
- "The Makers of Canada: Index and Dictionary of Canadian History", Various.
- "Claimants to Royalty", John H. Ingram.
- "Project Gutenberg History of The Netherlands, 1555-1623, Complete", John Lothrop Motley.