Definition of extensive:
prolonged, encompassing, large-scale, all-around, unrestricted, panoptic, coarse, thorough, all-inclusive, widely, healthy, detailed, all-encompassing, across-the-board, far-reaching, extended, inclusive, widespread, wide-reaching, considerable, broad-brush, sweeping, large, blanket, wide-ranging, wide, copious, inclusive, good, all-embracing, far-flung, boundless, all-round, king-size, edited, general, far-ranging, elaborate, substantial, blow-by-blow, drawn-out, tidy, broad-spectrum, abundant, lengthy, specific, protracted, comprehensive, commodious, deep, global, rangy, descriptive, voluminous, widespread, general, lengthened, big, overall, 101.
large (part of speech: adjective)
- size (part of speech: adjective)
- long (part of speech: adjective)
- "Famous Violinists of To-day and Yesterday", Henry C. Lahee.
- "Journals Of Two Expeditions Of Discovery In North-West And Western Australia, Vol. 2 (of 2)", George Grey.
- "Notes of a Son and Brother", Henry James.