Definition of exterminate:
reverse, make, suppress, clear, subvert, cancel, prohibit, stamp, extinguish, pot, erase, carry off, end, expunge, make an end of, eradicate, bump off, nullify, set aside, stamp out, sweep, put down, efface, uproot, take someone's life, revoke, hunt out, blot out, hunt, overthrow, abate, clean, cull, wipe out, poach, bag, help, root out, put an end to, obliterate, deracinate, annul, root, supplant, terminate, kill off, extirpate, snuff out, black out, repeal, rub out, abrogate.
- destroy (part of speech: verb)
- kill (part of speech: verb)
- "Get Next!", Hugh McHugh.
- "Memoir, Correspondence, And Miscellanies, From The Papers Of Thomas Jefferson", Thomas Jefferson.
- "The Extermination of the American Bison", William T. Hornaday.