Definition of extrinsic:
extraneous, extramural, accidental, institutional, internal, fringe, external, extramural, under the banner of something, adscititious, foreign, house, on the inside, alien, inner, native, adventitious, supervenient, outside.
extraneous (part of speech: adjective)
- study at foreign,
- outward (part of speech: adjective)
- objective (part of speech: adjective)
- "Queechy, Volume II", Elizabeth Wetherell.
- "Mysticism and Logic and Other Essays", Bertrand Russell.
- "The English Constitution", Walter Bagehot.