Definition of factual:
descriptive, hard, real, concrete, firm, nonfictional, documentary, de facto, objective, effective, existent, literal, sure-enough, historical, definitely, realistic, undeniable, matter-of-fact, true, actual, very.
- real (part of speech: adjective)
- informational (part of speech: adjective)
- true (part of speech: adjective)
- truthful (part of speech: adjective)
- veracious (part of speech: adjective)
- "The White Knight: Tirant lo Blanc", Joanot Martorell and Marti Johan d'Galba.
- "Autobiography of a YOGI", Paramhansa Yogananda.
But there is unfortunately no factual warrant for the assumption that the constitutional units visit one another in various corners of the body, getting impressions as they go, or for the assumption that they are eventually gathered into the germ- cells- an assumption which shows how far Spencer deliberately stood from the conception of the continuity of the germ- plasm.- "Herbert Spencer", J. Arthur Thomson.