Definition of faded:
purposeless, down-at-heel, exhausted, wearied, worn down, dy, feeble, vitiated, used, better, listless, bedraggled, irresolute, fatigued, ill-defined, weakened, attenuated, sleazy, faint-hearted, washy, spent, played out, scrubby, tatty, attenuate, faltering, half-hearted, hurt, reduced, indistinct, threadbare, watery, faint, diminished, ratty, dog-tired, cut, bleached, decrepit, dyed, broken-down, washed-out, mangy, weak, scruffy, timid, worn out, dim, shopworn, colourless, decaying, all the worse for wear, decreased, lessened, fagged, rundown, coloured, tattered, shoddy, dingy, shabby, colorless, languid, worn, tacky, thinned.
- colorless (part of speech: adjective)
- disappeared (part of speech: verb)
deteriorated (part of speech: verb)
- fallen apart,
- gotten worse,
- fell apart,
- went downhill,
- gone downhill,
- got worse
- "Historical Romances: Under the Red Robe, Count Hannibal, A Gentleman of France", Stanley J. Weyman.
- "Annie o' the Banks o' Dee", Gordon Stables.
- "Mrs. Dud's Sister", Josephine Daskam.