Definition of faint :
1. Lacking distinctness; hardly perceptible; striking the senses feebly; not bright, or loud, or sharp, or forcible; weak; as, a faint color, or sound.
2. Lacking strength; weak; languid; inclined to swoon; as, faint with fatigue, hunger, or thirst.
3. Performed, done, or acted, in a weak or feeble manner; not exhibiting vigor, strength, or energy; slight; as, faint efforts; faint resistance.
4. The act of fainting, or the state of one who has fainted; a swoon. [ R.] See Fainting, n.
5. To become weak or wanting in vigor; to grow feeble; to lose strength and color, and the control of the bodily or mental functions; to swoon; - sometimes with away. See Fainting, n.
6. To cause to faint or become dispirited; to depress; to weaken.
7. To decay; to disappear; to vanish.
8. To sink into dejection; to lose courage or spirit; to become depressed or despondent.
9. Wanting in courage, spirit, or energy; timorous; cowardly; dejected; depressed; as, heart ne'er won fair lady.
clear, abstemious, unsubstantial, give out, collapse, watery, easy, syncopation, sluttish, blear, loose, be overcome, deliquium, thin, fainthearted, low-pitched, faltering, loud, heavy, worn down, silly, featherbrained, big, effete, beatific, gentle, promiscuous, pass, tender, die, dulcet, croak, go out like a light, remote, gauzy, misty, umbrageous, bleak, fearful, undefined, deep, blurred, balmy, weakened, fit, imperfect, keel over, obtuse, wanton, decease, ill, dumb, commemorative, blurry, short, zonk out, fond hope/wish/dream etc., pop off, delicate, whispered, opaque, drop dead, grave, irresolute, awareness, undetermined, lightsome, distribute, slump, sick, calm, black out, stall, dizzy, idle, padded, dimmed, expire, fall, hand out, wakeful, syncope, etched, giddy, catchy, negligible, cash in one's chips, become unconscious, lame, sapless, raucous, indefinite, softened, fuzzy, wispy, audible, invisible, mild, perceptible, snuff it, prostrate, have a stroke, dimly, ill-defined, slender, unclouded, nebulous, pass out, conscious, faint dead away, dark, subdued, fallible, succumb, subtle, shy, cowardly, airheaded, hoarse, calorie-free, low-cal, half-hearted, pass away, nerveless, dense, light-headed, coward, unrealistic, lite, wimpish, stun, wimpy, strong, weakly, unclear, far-off, hushed, perish, wraithlike, tripping, enervated, breathless, clean, faint-hearted, light-colored, unaccented, wearied, black, sapped, give-up the ghost, go under, darkly, indistinguishable, lightheaded, debile, drop, faded, kick the bucket, go into a coma, appealing, obscure, worn, inaudible, distant, aside, down-and-out, absent, go, curious, pale, purposeless, prostrated, swoon, flat, empty-headed, quiet, elusive, asthenic, high, slight, washy, smooth, enfeebled, suffer sunstroke, slow, scant, bug-eyed, knock out, shady, exit, moderate, suffer syncope, wisplike, diffident, shadowed, imperceptible, inconspicuous, buy the farm, unsure, light, brooding, choke, conk, languid, slim, soothing, dearest, faint away, timid, outside, undistinct, blackout
feeble (part of speech: adjective)
dim (part of speech: adjective)
quiet (part of speech: adjective)
senseless (part of speech: adjective)
insentient, unperceptive, soporific, numb, trance-like, dead, aloof, oblivious, dull, anesthetized, senseless, callous, insensible, blacked out, swooning, unconscious, unfeeling, comatose, stupid, narcotic, insensitive
weary (part of speech: adjective)
fatigued, toilsome, over-weary, footsore, apathetic, sleepy, limp, flaccid, droopy, depressed, wayworn, uphill, tired, worn-out, bored, drowsy, frazzled, exhausted, trying, weary, wasted, cheerless, blue, listless