Definition of fainthearted:
light, pusillanimous, diffident, fearsome, fearful, shy, timorous, lightheaded, coward, scary, cowardly, feeble, skittish, light-headed, dim, unsure, swooning, weak, wispy, faint, vague, mousy, timid, faint-hearted, shadowy, irresolute.
- cowardly (part of speech: adjective)
- frightened (part of speech: adjective)
- "Syndrome", Thomas Hoover.
- "Pictures of German Life in the XVIIIth and XIXth Centuries, Vol. II.", Gustav Freytag.
- "Project Gutenberg History of The Netherlands, 1555-1623, Complete", John Lothrop Motley.