Definition of fair :
1. A competitive exhibition of wares, farm products, etc., not primarily for purposes of sale; as, the Mechanics' fair; an agricultural fair.
2. A fair woman; a sweetheart.
3. A festival, and sale of fancy articles. erc., usually for some charitable object; as, a Grand Army fair.
4. A gathering of buyers and sellers, assembled at a particular place with their merchandise at a stated or regular season, or by special appointment, for trade.
5. Characterized by frankness, honesty, impartiality, or candor; open; upright; free from suspicion or bias; equitable; just; - said of persons, character, or conduct; as, a fair man; fair dealing; a fair statement.
6. Clearly; openly; frankly; civilly; honestly; favorably; auspiciously; agreeably.
7. Distinct; legible; as, fair handwriting.
8. Fairness; beauty.
9. Free from any marked characteristic; average; middling; as, a fair specimen.
10. Free from obstacles or hindrances; unobstructed; unincumbered; open; direct; - said of a road, passage, etc.; as, a fair mark; in fair sight; a fair view.
11. Free from spots, specks, dirt, or imperfection; unblemished; clean; pure.
12. Good fortune; good luck.
13. Not overcast; cloudless; clear; pleasant; propitious; favorable; - said of the sky, weather, or wind, etc.; as, a fair sky; a fair day.
14. Pleasing to the eye; handsome; beautiful.
15. Pleasing; favorable; inspiring hope and confidence; - said of words, promises, etc.
16. To make fair or beautiful.
17. To make smooth and flowing, as a vessel's lines.
18. Without a dark hue; light; clear; as, a fair skin.
19. Without sudden change of direction or curvature; smooth; fowing; - said of the figure of a vessel, and of surfaces, water lines, and other lines.
unclouded, jolly, comme il faut, very, straw, plum, sufficient, stark, commonplace, passably, unbiased, benefit, brunette, poor, aboveboard, funfair, knockout, dispassionate, reasonable, rank, trustworthy, correct, trade show, colorless, neat, disinterested, limited, theme park, average, thoroughgoing, around, luck, warranted, sensible, stormy, someone should/will go far, temperate, cute, windless, extensive, straight-out, likely, sheer, so-so, antimonopoly, auspicious, fairly, exposition, reliable, unadulterated, crashing, be onto a winner, someone's getting there, common, still, substantial, regular, Coney Island, inadequate, fundraiser, chalky, fair-minded, stainless, blonde, alabaster, reasonably, unsullied, fair-and-square, meet, middling, uncontaminating, widely, damned, squeaky-clean, auburn, legible, cloudless, bright, balmy, mediocre, adequate, utter, definite, roseate, immaculate, large, unsoiled, run-of-the-mill, pale, pallid, sportsmanlike, lily-white, pulchritudinous, justified, inferior, Disneyland, clean, beauteous, intermediate, pleasant, have a fighting chance, light-haired, private showing, unprejudiced, ethical, sunny, pleasure ground, huge, light, encouraging, plumb, run-of-the-mine, mean, sane, threatening, placid, ravishing, the cards are stacked in someone's favor, balanced, deadly, unobjectionable, downright, somewhat, uncorrupted, tidy, blond, heartening, fair-haired, amusement park, bingo, straightforward, satisfactory, antiseptic, chaste, fetching, viewing, generous, promising, detached, sporting, taking, proper, faded, sallow, big, rose-colored, appropriate, calm, county fair, exhibition, medium, legitimate, tawny, stand a chance/hope (of doing something), simple, open, some, golden, courteous, sterling, antitrust, thorough, second-class, show, brunet, unfair, competent, Midland, fit, about, great, total, pearly, benevolent, suboptimal, speculative, expo, unqualified, decent, passable, coloured, pristine, goodly, silvery, natural, substandard, sportsmanly, have something in your pocket, spick-and-span, blank, fairish, considerable, evenhanded, sincere, high, rightful, unalloyed, unjust, scrupulous, well-favored, propitious, blooming, arrant, unconditional, impartial, all right, same, favorable, snowy, in-bounds, roadshow, disappointing, exhibit, brilliant, flaxen, fortunate, milky, rosy, OK, decorous, complete, mild, consummate, clement, peaches-and-cream, what, colored, spotless, moderately, carnival, bake sale, towheaded, deserved, colors, circus, candid, upright, evenhandedly, neutral, categorical, enormous, accepted, legal, flag day, aesthetic, sunshiny, damn, median, be halfway there, ordinary, tolerable, stone, bewitching, frank, unmitigated, be in/out of the running, independent, fine, acceptable, conservative, profound, objective, seemly, unsatisfactory, uninfected, flat-out, dependable, flat, modal, fairground, all-out, tranquil, perfect, out-and-out, feminine, civil, lovesome, ivory, perhaps, fundraising, straight, dead, upbeat, usual, unbiassed, sandy, dreadful, bazar, bonnie, goodish, undistinguished, condign, equal, clear, bodacious, without favoring one party, clean-living, nonpartisan, fresh, you can't go wrong, benign, even, dark, white, plain, maybe, indifferent, outright, merited, high-minded, moderate, excellent, unstained, delightful, sporty, drop-dead, cotton-picking, second-rate, optimistic
beautiful (part of speech: adjective)
eye-filling, dazzling, breathtaking, radiant, comely, glorious, belle, glamorous, ornamental, pleasing, lovely, refined, finished, sublime, flowerlike, good-looking, becoming, beautiful, elegant, pretty, quaint, enchanting, picturesque, stunning, gorgeous, superb, resplendent, shapely, sightly, charming, graceful, splendid, polished, handsome, attractive, bonny, exquisite, angelic
market (part of speech: noun)
exchange, warehouse, office, market, stock exchange, department store, bazaar, market place, depot, bureau, mart, convenience store, emporium, chain, stall, store, supermarket, counter, shop, grocery, establishment
respectable (part of speech: adjective)
irreproachable, saintly, respectable, moral, angelical, right-minded, principled, law-abiding, good, forthright, upstanding, unimpeachable, righteous, worthy, creditable, honest, noble, honorable, true, virtuous, untarnished, estimable, blameless, pure
just (part of speech: adjective)