Definition of fairly:
something, altogether, kind of, cleanly, genuinely, clean, sanely, somewhat, pure, legitimate, well-nigh, most, plum, next to, just, verily, a bit, within reason, somewhere, fair-minded, mildly, natural, more or less, moderately, all but, legally, accepted, rather, correctly, nearly, relatively, literally, much, a little, indeed, partly, virtually, plumb, jolly, decent, feckly, perfectly, entire, independent, especially, without favoring one party, truthfully, nigh, unbiased, big, slightly, complete, fair, particular, sort of, near, quite, vaguely, enough, really, practically, actually, borderline, real, kindly, like, about, middling, properly, pretty, reasonable, evenhandedly, passably, absolute, true, reasonably, positively, completely, sensibly.
- justly (part of speech: adverb)
- respectably (part of speech: adverb)
- "Christopher and Columbus", Countess Elizabeth Von Arnim.
- "The Circular Staircase", Mary Roberts Rinehart.
- "Half a Dozen Girls", Anna Chapin Ray.