Definition of faithless:
- Not believing on God or religion; specifically, not believing in the Christian religion.
- Not believing; not giving credit.
- Not observant of promises or covenants.
- Not true to allegiance, duty, or vows; perfidious; trecherous; disloyal; not of true fidelity; inconstant, as a husband or a wife.
- Serving to disappoint or deceive; delusive; unsatisfying.
dishonest, unreliable, treasonous, recreant, trust, untrustworthy, deceitful, treacherous, dubious, disloyal, false, continue, untrue, unfaithful, false-hearted, skeptical, traitorous, treasonable, perfidious.
- "Bagh O Bahar, Or Tales of the Four Darweshes", Mir Amman of Dihli.
- "At Love's Cost", Charles Garvice.
- "Christology of the Old Testament: And a Commentary on the Messianic Predictions, v. 1", Ernst Wilhelm Hengstenberg.