Definition of false :
1. Not according with truth or reality; not true; fitted or likely to deceive or disappoint; as, a false statement.
2. Not essential or permanent, as parts of a structure which are temporary or supplemental.
3. Not faithful or loyal, as to obligations, allegiance, vows, etc.; untrue; treacherous; perfidious; as, a false friend, lover, or subject; false to promises.
4. Not genuine or real; assumed or designed to deceive; counterfeit; hypocritical; as, false tears; false modesty; false colors; false jewelry.
5. Not in tune.
6. Not truly; not honestly; falsely.
7. Not well founded; not firm or trustworthy; erroneous; as, a false claim; a false conclusion; a false construction in grammar.
8. To betray; to falsify.
9. To feign; to pretend to make.
10. To mislead by want of truth; to deceive.
11. To report falsely; to falsify.
12. Uttering falsehood; unveracious; given to deceit; dishnest; as, a false witness.
dishonorable, shoddy, trust, ill-considered, bastard, senseless, pretended, foolish, treacherously, simulated, deceive, questionable, unsound, sugary, untruthful, queer, recreant, corrupt, turned, monstrous, defrauding, supposed, man-made, base, dour, treasonable, substitute, anecdotal, lying, double-dealing, ill-advised, roughly, unscrupulous, moody, unfounded, invalid, dark, delusive, imaginary, faithlessly, malicious, apparently, mechanical, allegedly, ridiculous, alloyed, forsworn, ill-judged, supposititious, so-called, unrealistic, venal, glum, malevolent, anomalous, unreasonable, roguish, disloyal, feigned, put on, imprecise, fickle, approximate, fictitious, mean, fabricated, morose, sullen, faithful, fictive, canting, stupid, pretend, mimic, hypocritical, make-believe, insincere, nonsensical, specious, knavish, continue, imitative, mendacious, unauthentic, faithless, rascally, villainous, rancid, misguided, wild, trumped-up, meretricious, dummy, counterfactual, hypothetical, inauthentic, doubtful, true, made-up, traitorously, inconstant, disguised, treasonably, snide, treacherous, bum, inconclusive, suppositious, adulterated, delusory, manufactured, correct, false-hearted, unfaithful, lifeless, untrustworthy, absurd, strained, inharmonious, genuine, spurious, betray, fishy, sophistic, approximately, accurate, sour, two-faced, broadly, seditious, traitorous, seemingly, misleading, assumed, phoney, contrived, speculative, alleged, paradoxical, infatuated, out of true, colored, real, beguiling, off-key, faux, apocryphal, unharmonious, fanciful, gyp, disingenuous, hollow, sham, preposterous, authentic, deceiving, off, copied, ludicrous, trick, underhanded, chimerical, fancied, unsubstantiated, inexact, factitious, illusive, pseudo, plastic, saturnine, irrational, glowering, perfidious, unreal
erroneous (part of speech: adjective)
pretentious (part of speech: adjective)
fraudulent, masquerading, facade, studied, forced, imposture, bogus, ostentatious, ersatz, unnatural, affected, impersonating, counterfeit, deceitful, synthetic, showy, histrionic, theatrical, mannered, posing, imitation, pretentious, la-di-da, artificial, forged, fake, stagy, stiff, overdone, mock, stilted
wrong (part of speech: adjective)
false (part of speech: adjective)