Definition of falsely:
falseheartedly, disloyally, underhandedly, treacherously, roguishly, incorrectly, insincerely, wrong, faithlessly, hypocritically, unjustly, perfidiously, knavishly, basely, unscrupulously, under the garb of, unfaithfully, dishonorably.
- erroneously (part of speech: adverb)
- deceptively (part of speech: adverb)
- falsely (part of speech: adverb)
- pretentiously (part of speech: adverb)
- wrongly (part of speech: adverb)
- "The Complete Project Gutenberg Works of George Meredith", George Meredith.
- "The Sources Of Religious Insight", Josiah Royce.
- "The Grammar of English Grammars", Goold Brown.