Definition of fancier :
1. One who fancies or has a special liking for, or interest in, a particular object or class or objects; hence, one who breeds and keeps for sale birds and animals; as, bird fancier, dog fancier, etc.
2. One who is governed by fancy.
enthusiast (part of speech: noun)
- " Meanwhile, dearest, you will be prudent,- you will avoid this damp air, and keep quietly at home, and amuse yourself, sweet fancier of the future, in planning how to improve these old halls when they and their unworthy master are your own. - "Lucretia, Volume 6.", Edward Bulwer-Lytton.
- I am somewhat of a pigeon- fancier myself, and if that bird of yours is what you say he is we'll see, we'll see! - "Chico: the Story of a Homing Pigeon", Lucy M. Blanchard.
- You always were a good deal of a fancier. - "The Bicyclers and Three Other Farces", John Kendrick Bangs.