Definition of farsighted:
farseeing, tenacious, provident, long, keen-sighted, prospicient, foresightful, presbyopic, eagle-eyed, foresighted, foresight, hyperopic, hypermetropic, recollective, visionary, longsighted, telescopic, retentive.
- clairvoyant (part of speech: adjective)
- sagacious (part of speech: adjective)
- myopic (part of speech: adjective)
- "The History of England from the Accession of James II. Volume 1 (of 5)", Thomas Babington Macaulay.
- "The Vultures", Henry Seton Merriman.
I spoke so much at our meeting- But you don't know about our society- Concordia res parvae crescunt- We mean to continue the Reformation- Gert is a farsighted man- I seem so small beside him- Good- night, Lars!- "Master Olof A Drama in Five Acts", August Strindberg.