Definition of farther:
- At or to a greater distance; more remotely; beyond; as, let us rest with what we have, without looking farther.
- More remote; more distant than something else.
- Moreover; by way of progress in treating a subject; as, farther, let us consider the probable event.
- Tending to a greater distance; beyond a certain point; additional; further.
- To help onward. [ R.] See Further.
more distant, fresh, excessive, more remote, hyper-, one day, far-off, else, to come, later, longer, tomorrow, someday, outlying, surplus, more, inaccessible, sooner or later, when the time comes, added, far, too, over, outermost, isolated, overly, remoter, other, away, beyond, further, apart, in the long run/term, remote, distant, another, overmuch, lonely, exceptional.
- "Amy Herbert", Elizabeth Sewell.
- "The History of Sandford and Merton", Thomas Day.
- "The Politician Out-Witted", Samuel Low.