Definition of fascinated:
fond of, transfixed, captivated, overpowered, charmed, taken with, infatuated, intrigued, titillated, keen about, mesmerised, crazy about, thrilled, mesmerized, spellbound, enamored, hypnotized, badly smitten, tantalized, attracted, gone on, gripped, interested, enchanted, stuck on, in love with, nuts about, riveted, seduced, bewitched, spell-bound, wild about, delighted, hipped on, dazzled, aroused, sweet on, enthralled, transported, hypnotised, enticed, intoxicated, excited, beguiled.
- astonished (part of speech: adjective)
- curious (part of speech: adjective)
- wondered (part of speech: verb)
- attentive (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Maids of Paradise", Robert W. (Robert William) Chambers.
- "The Tales Of The Heptameron, Vol. I. (of V.)", Margaret, Queen Of Navarre.
- "The Reckoning", Robert W. Chambers.