Definition of fatal:
smutty, blackened, backward-compatible, lethal, disgraceful, fateful, dark, case-sensitive, inglorious, dangerous, extreme, decide, unsafe, ignominious, antivirus, black, opprobrious, decisive, perilous, unfortunate, foreboding, inevitable, momentous, ruinous, injurious, damaging, fell, disastrous, bootleg, active, sinister, baleful, murderous, deathly, clickable, mortal, serious, pestilent, cataclysmic, grave, bleak, compatible, live, compatibility, profound, acute, help, harmful, killer, black-market, dire, risky, deadly, smuggled, cataclysmal, rigorous, awful, grim, dim, best-of-breed, shameful, catastrophic, contraband, study at deadly, calamitous, vital, hazardous, damning, mordant, terminal, portentous, pitch-dark, severe, asynchronous, pitch-black, destructive, bursty, desperate.
- accidental (part of speech: adjective)
- dead (part of speech: adjective)
- "Boy Scouts in Mexico; or On Guard with Uncle Sam", G. Harvey Ralphson.
- "Little Novels of Italy Madonna Of The Peach-Tree, Ippolita In The Hills, The Duchess Of Nona, Messer Cino And The Live Coal, The Judgment Of Borso", Maurice Henry Hewlett.
- "Eastern Tales by Many Story Tellers", Various.