Definition of fatigued:
timid, faint-hearted, faltering, dim, half-hearted, played out, languid, beat, irresolute, purposeless, all in, exhausted, washed-out, spent, bleary, ill-defined, tired out, worn-out, rundown, bushed, fagged, ready to drop, tired, health, indistinct, done in, dog-tired, faded, weariful, dead.
- bored (part of speech: verb)
- fatigued (part of speech: verb)
- weary (part of speech: adjective)
- enervated (part of speech: verb)
- "Hills of the Shatemuc", Susan Warner.
- "Madge Morton, Captain of the Merry Maid", Amy D. V. Chalmers.
- "The House Behind the Cedars", Charles W. Chesnutt.