Definition of fatten:
plop, expound, fatten up, brand, plump out, lucubrate, starve, plunk down, exposit, complete, eke out, dairy, round, escalate, plump down, plank, round out, fat, reduce, expatiate, go, fill out, soar, double, make out, crook, crate, plunk, dip, constrict, stuff, plonk, flesh out, cattle prod, pad, add to, fill, fill in, cram, go through the roof, plump, fatten out, elaborate, go up, cow town, plummet, corral, flump, step up.
- expand (part of speech: verb)
- increase (part of speech: verb)
- feed (part of speech: verb)
- "The Window at the White Cat", Mary Roberts Rinehart.
- "The Pond", Carl Ewald.
- "Patty's Success", Carolyn Wells.