Definition of favorable:
advantageous, palmy, gold, approbative, fond, flourishing, congenial, approbative, timely, help, kindly, neighborly, kind, gilt, following, positive, opportune, affectionate, brotherly, affirm, affirmative, affable, golden, booming, favourable, seasonable, indulgent, thriving, gilded, genial, fair, comfortable, well-timed, toward, friendly, convenient, well-to-do, well-off, sociable, satisfying, hearty, loving, brilliant, approbatory, desirable, well-disposed, propitious, lucky, tender, partial, well-fixed, complimentary, benefic, salutary, well-heeled, pleasing, easy, gratifying, amicable, approving, benignant, companionable, halcyon, social, cordial, like, acclamatory, roaring, welcome, affirmatory, aureate, approbatory, grateful, preferential, prospering, beneficent, luck, auspicious, prosperous, accessible, encouraging, well-situated, complaisant, plausive.
- beneficial (part of speech: adjective)
- fortunate (part of speech: adjective)
- acceptable (part of speech: adjective)
- good (part of speech: adjective)
- promising (part of speech: adjective)
- pleasurable (part of speech: adjective)
- "Hillsboro People", Dorothy Canfield.
- "The Rise of Cotton Mills in the South", Broadus Mitchell.
- "Monopolies and the People", D. C. Cloud.