Definition of favoring:
- benefiting (part of speech: verb)
- obliging (part of speech: verb)
- choosing (part of speech: verb)
- assisting (part of speech: verb)
- "The Desert of Wheat", Zane Grey.
She will endeavor, most probably, if she remain here, to push herself into our acquaintance, but if you and my husband should choose to insult us by favoring her efforts, Agneta and I, happily, can guard ourselves from the objectionable companionship into which those who should be our protectors would wish to force us!- "Cecil Castlemaine's Gage, Lady Marabout's Troubles, and Other Stories", Ouida.
- "The Village Coquette", Riviere Dufresny.