Definition of feeble:
halt, indistinct, timid, faint-hearted, ineffective, woebegone, washy, worn, rachitic, crippled, lightheaded, faltering, insubstantial, dim, light-headed, cool, vague, wispy, insufficient, shaky, purposeless, faint, coolheaded, gimpy, weak, languid, imperfect, unsubstantial, worn down, flea-bitten, strong, fallible, unaccented, halting, weakly, infirm, sapless, derelict, faded, fainthearted, delicate, wonky, decrepit, watery, nerveless, debile, powerless, puny, tenuous, wobbly, irresolute, ill-defined, wearied, swooning, unsound, creaky, lame, half-hearted, frail, shadowy, light, ineffectual, game.
- feeble (part of speech: adjective)
- weak (part of speech: adjective)
- weary (part of speech: adjective)
- impotent (part of speech: adjective)
- "The Nether World", George Gissing.
- "The Coming of the King", James Hocking.
- "Children of the Tenements", Jacob A. Riis.