Definition of fervency:
extravagance, feelings, attack, elan, fervor, flaming, intensity, firing, ardor, flak, ardour, excitation, frenzy, fanaticism, blast, rapture, inspiration, vehemence, warmth, fervidness, transport, flack, fervour, ecstasy, flame, fire.
- enthusiasm (part of speech: noun)
resolution (part of speech: noun)
- vigor (part of speech: noun)
- excitement (part of speech: noun)
Neglect to read the Bible and to pray in secret; greater fervency in public prayer than in secret prayer; more outward manifestation than real inward piety; testifying or preaching beyond the true standard of living- these too are evidences of lukewarmness.- "How to Live a Holy Life", C. E. Orr.
- "Heart Talks", Charles Wesley Naylor.
- "The Heart of Arethusa", Francis Barton Fox.