Definition of fervor:
hullabaloo, elan, rapture, excitement, turmoil, flack, torridity, inspiration, ecstasy, attack, blast, zealousness, intensity, warmth, inflaming, flaming, irritation, kindling, hotness, earnestness, firing, redness, ardour, vehemence, flak, concern, feelings, innervation, heat, fervidness, torridness, frenzy, rubor, fervency, flame, upheaval, hot, extravagance, inflammation, study at enthusiasm, transport, lighting, devotion, ardor, fire, ignition, fervour, fanaticism, excitation.
- energy (part of speech: noun)
- excitement (part of speech: noun)
- enthusiasm (part of speech: noun)
- "The Landlord at Lion's Head, Complete", William Dean Howells Last Updated: February 27, 2009.
- "Cosmopolis, Complete", Paul Bourget Last Updated: March 3, 2009.
- "Gargoyles", Ben Hecht.