Definition of feverish:
- Disordered as by fever; excited; restless; as, the feverish condition of the commercial world.
- Having a fever; suffering from, or affected with, a moderate degree of fever; showing increased heat and thirst; as, the patient is feverish.
- Hot; sultry.
- Indicating, or pertaining to, fever; characteristic of a fever; as, feverish symptoms.
vehement, red-hot, fragile, can't put something down, hot-blooded, religious, sick, warm-blooded, perfervid, superheated, demonstrative, febrific, fevered, feelings, unfit, pyretic, psyched, ill, flushed, blazing, alive, passional, infectious, worse, ferocious, exuberant, fierce, running a temperature, excite, failing, overwrought, interested, fascinated, rabid, wild, unhealthy, intense, hectic, agitated, unwell, fervid, charged, flaming, frail, above normal, incandescent, fevered, feverous, febrile, hyperactive, overactive, wired, anticipatory, frenetic, absorbed, heated, pyretic, violent, frantic.
- emotional (part of speech: adjective)
- excited (part of speech: adjective)
agitated (part of speech: adjective)
- hasty (part of speech: adjective)
- insane (part of speech: adjective)
- hot (part of speech: adjective)
- "King of the Castle", George Manville Fenn.
- "Renée Mauperin", Edmond de Goncourt and Jules de Goncourt.
- "A First Family of Tasajara", Bret Harte.