Definition of feverishness:
- excitement (part of speech: noun)
disease (part of speech: noun)
- feeling (part of speech: noun)
- haste (part of speech: noun)
- insanity (part of speech: noun)
- "Banked Fires", E. W. (Ethel Winifred) Savi.
- "Life of Charles Dickens", Frank Marzials.
Further, that in any instance in which even very slight feverishness, or very slight sore- throat, have preceded or accompanied the rash, the nature of the ailment is stamped beyond the possibility of doubt.- "The Mother's Manual of Children's Diseases", Charles West, M.D..