Definition of fiery :
1. Consisting of, containing, or resembling, fire; as, the fiery gulf of Etna; a fiery appearance.
2. heated by fire, or as if by fire; burning hot; parched; feverish.
3. Passionate; easily provoked; irritable.
4. Unrestrained; fierce; mettlesome; spirited.
5. Vehement; ardent; very active; impetuous.
savage, feelings, bally, hotheaded, red-hot, fierce, high-spirited, blistering, untrained, pyrogenous, blooming, hot-blooded, aflame, igneous, impetuous, blinking, violent, uncultivated, raging, bloody, conflagrant, crashing, eruptive, alight, snappy, fervid, ferocious, boiling, furious, vibrant, sultry, action, dithyrambic, heated, perfervid, pyrogenic, wild, sizzling, peppery, flaming
excitable (part of speech: adjective)
fragile, sensitive, quick-tempered, hot-tempered, brittle, rash, irritable, high-strung, emotional, edgy, touchy, stormy, reckless, volcanic, cranky, excitable, impulsive, explosive, short-tempered, volatile, tempestuous, crusty, combustible, nervous
bright (part of speech: adjective)
bright, garish, fluorescent, lucid, brilliant, blazing, glistening, well lit, luminescent, illuminating, lurid, sparkling, flashing, glittering, dazzling, glaring, radiating, incandescent, radiant, flaring, neon, beaming, luminous, phosphorescent, shimmering, vivid, shining, blinding, lustrous, scintillating, gleaming, glinting
excited (part of speech: adjective)
hot (part of speech: adjective)
vigorous (part of speech: adjective)
exuberant, emphatic, burning, spirited, earnest, hearty, animated, full-blooded, passionate, potent, mettlesome, sprightly, fervent, zestful, frisky, impassioned, agitated, afire, energetic, prolific, puissant, enthusiastic, peppy, zealous, industrious, zippy, strenuous, strong, vigorous, eager, lively, virile, powerful, lusty, active, ardent, excited, ablaze
- Will you, Biorn of the Fiery Eyes, at once pay as large a penalty in cattle, and money, and goods, as it may please the Jarl to demand? - "Sintram and His Companions", Friedrich de la Motte Fouque Commentator: Charlotte M. Yonge.
- Still, all our shooting could not stop that rush of men, made desperate by the fear of a fiery death. - "Allan and the Holy Flower", H. Rider Haggard.
- She was hot with shame, she was hot with a fiery indignation. - "The Garden Of Allah", Robert Hichens.