Definition of final:
concluding, last-place, final examination, start, unalterable, ultimate, utmost, terminal, latter, nett, lowest, final exam, decide, closing, definitive, last, authoritative, determinative, definitive, irrevocable, inalterable, net.
- complete (part of speech: adjective)
- last (part of speech: adjective)
- final (part of speech: adjective)
- "Irish Race in the Past and the Present", Aug. J. Thebaud.
- "The Gods of Mars", Edgar Rice Burroughs.
- "Story Hour Readings: Seventh Year", E.C. Hartwell.