Definition of fixation:
- A state of resistance to evaporation or volatilization by heat; - said of metals.
- The act of fixing, or the state of being fixed.
- The act of uniting chemically with a solid substance or in a solid form; reduction to a non- volatile condition; - said of gaseous elements.
- The act or process of ceasing to be fluid and becoming firm.
regress, fastener, fastening, altering, fix, retrogression, mending, fixing, mend, neutering, arrested development, repair, simple regression, retroversion, infantile fixation, fixture, mania, statistical regression, fetish, obsession, reparation, concern, reversion, mania, holdfast, fetish, regression toward the mean, compulsion, thing, regression.
- "A Fine Fix", R. C. Noll.
- "Autobiography of a YOGI", Paramhansa Yogananda.
- "The Geneva Protocol", David Hunter Miller.