Definition of flagrant:
glaring, study at outrageous, barefaced, striking, rank, good, unashamed, conspicuous, pronounced, bald-faced, capital, crying, gross, patent, egregious, uninhibited, unabashed, arrant, notorious, obvious.
- flagrant (part of speech: adjective)
ostentatious (part of speech: adjective)
- insolent (part of speech: adjective)
- "Bessie Bradford's Prize", Joanna H. Mathews.
- "Personal Reminiscences of Early Days in California with Other Sketches; To Which Is Added the Story of His Attempted Assassination by a Former Associate on the Supreme Bench of the State", Stephen Field; George C. Gorham.
- "Equality", Edward Bellamy.