Definition of flaming :
1. Ardent; passionate; burning with zeal; irrepressibly earnest; as, a flaming proclomation or harangue.
2. Emitting flames; afire; blazing; consuming; illuminating.
3. Of the color of flame; high- colored; brilliant; dazzling.
ignited, fervid, colored, vivid, flack, ardour, blooming, pure, cold, flak, blazing, burn, perfervid, demonstrative, warm-blooded, colorful, hot-blooded, aflame, attack, passional, combusting, firing, crashing, sound, passionate, glowing, lit, outright, fervour, total, blast, vehement, emotional, lighted, feelings, on fire, ardent, blinking, roaring, hot, thorough, fervent, religious, heated, hysterical, brilliant, resounding, chintzy, brash, utter, bright, bally, fiery, incandescent, good, warm, colourful, torrid, unadulterated, ablaze, fervidness, afire, bold, ardor, superheated, conflagrant, feverish, in-depth, alight, aflare, fire, impassioned, color-coded, unmitigated, clean, charged, histrionic, red-hot, intense, scintillating, dithyrambic, inflamed, soulful, fervor, kindled, fervency, fucking, flame, scorching, bleached, tempestuous, igneous, bloody, burning
- Then Heracles took up his bow and he shot flaming arrows at its heads. - "The Golden Fleece and the Heroes who Lived Before Achilles", Padraic Colum.
- He wore the flaming red of the halberdiers of Notting Hill, and on his weapon there was blood, and in his face victory. - "The Napoleon of Notting Hill", Gilbert K. Chesterton.
- She kicked the nets from her and strode to the open door in a flaming passion. - "A Singer from the Sea", Amelia Edith Huddleston Barr.