Definition of flatly:
- flatly (part of speech: adverb)
continuously (part of speech: adverb)
- categorically (part of speech: adverb)
- horizontally (part of speech: adverb)
- tastelessly (part of speech: adverb)
- non-resonantly (part of speech: adverb)
The whole affair, therefore, though I naturally did my best for my friend's sake to " keep things going," concluded rather flatly, and I went home after it was all over feeling not a little depressed and anxious.- "The Mysterious Shin Shira", George Edward Farrow.
- "Captain Jim", Mary Grant Bruce.
- "The Galaxy Primes", Edward Elmer Smith.