Definition of flaw :
1. A crack or breach; a gap or fissure; a defect of continuity or cohesion; as, a flaw in a knife or a vase.
2. A defect; a fault; as, a flaw in reputation; a flaw in a will, in a deed, or in a statute.
3. A sudden burst of noise and disorder; a tumult; uproar; a quarrel.
4. A sudden burst or gust of wind of short duration.
5. To break; to violate; to make of no effect.
6. To crack; to make flaws in.
deformity (part of speech: noun)
blemish (part of speech: verb)
abrade, stigma, scar, hack, eyesore, wart, fleck, blister, sore, weal, brand, pockmark, chip, spot, scuff, scratch, mark, dot, crack, abrasion, freckle, scab, scrape, splotch, defacement, hurt, deformity, deface, spoil, notch, rift, mar, kink, spoilage, blot, slit, impurity, distort, deform, speck, stain, blotch, discoloration, score, check, imperfection, taint, disfigure, discolor, hole, lesion, nick, gash, drawback, fracture, tarnish, damage, blemish, disfigurement
error (part of speech: noun)
falsehood, misconception, misestimation, defect, inaccuracy, typo, misprint, distortion, blunder, misconstruction, slip, error, fault, aberration, fallacy, mistake, misjudgment, oversight, miscalculation, gaffe
imperfection (part of speech: noun)
wrongness (part of speech: noun)