Definition of flexible:
- Capable of being flexed or bent; admitting of being turned, bowed, or twisted, without breaking; pliable; yielding to pressure; not stiff or brittle.
- Capable or being adapted or molded; plastic,; as, a flexible language.
- Willing or ready to yield to the influence of others; not invincibly rigid or obstinate; tractable; manageable; ductile; easy and compliant; wavering.
limber, stretchable, pliable, bendable, pliant, moldable, impressionable, workable, docile, willowy, yielding, flexile, spongy, compromising, whippy, conciliatory, flexuous, bending, hard, moldable, soft, adaptive, waxy, supple, negotiable, elastic, stiff, tensile, conciliative, fictile, versatile, tractile, manageable, suggestible, change, extensile, double-jointed, stretched, adaptable, impressionable, bendable.
changeable (part of speech: adjective)
- willing (part of speech: adjective)
- elastic (part of speech: adjective)
- "Peter A Novel of Which He is Not the Hero", F. Hopkinson Smith.
- "A Heart-Song of To-day", Annie Gregg Savigny.
- "Illustrative Anecdotes of the Animal Kingdom", Samuel Griswold Goodrich.