Definition of foolishly:
imprudently, like a jackass, boneheadedly, uncomprehendingly, weakmindedly, mistakenly, illogically, irresponsibly, without good sense, carelessly, injudiciously, regrettably, with bad judgment, ill-advisedly, thoughtlessly, witlessly, fatuously, unwisely, insanely.
- foolishly (part of speech: adverb)
- ignorantly (part of speech: adverb)
- ridiculously (part of speech: adverb)
- unintelligently (part of speech: adverb)
- absurdly (part of speech: adverb)
- "See America First", Orville O. Hiestand.
- "Ten Thousand a-Year. Volume 1.", Samuel Warren.
- "Lady Rose's Daughter", Mrs. Humphry Ward.