Definition of forceful:
impellent, assertive, bruising, emphasised, cogent, strong, firm, effective, exclamatory, forcible, dynamical, physical, weighty, strong-arm, hard-hitting, drastic, resounding, dynamic, strenuous, action, sharp, sprightly, telling, lively, emphatic, kinetic, impetuous, emphasized, insistent, brisk.
- commanding (part of speech: verb)
- motivated (part of speech: adjective)
- powerful (part of speech: adjective)
- energetic (part of speech: adjective)
- "Half Portions", Edna Ferber.
- "Gigolo", Edna Ferber.
- "Nature Mysticism", J. Edward Mercer.