Definition of fore:
- Advanced, as compared with something else; toward the front; being or coming first, in time, place, order, or importance; preceding; anterior; antecedent; earlier; forward; -- opposed to back or behind; as, the fore part of a garment; the fore part of the day; the fore and of a wagon.
- Before; - sometimes written 'fore as if a contraction of afore or before.
- Formerly; previously; afore.
- In or towards the bows of a ship.
- In the part that precedes or goes first; - opposed to aft, after, back, behind, etc.
- Journey; way; method of proceeding.
- The front; hence, that which is in front; the future.
past, frontward, bowing, near, stem, stem turn, radical, bowknot, forrad, rearmost, root word, in front, frontwards, curtain call, in the background, front, foremost, up front, precede, at someone's heels, obeisance, nearest, bow, rear, forrard, forrader, forwards, opposite, root, base, shank, behind, face, front, theme, onward, prow, onwards, ahead, frontal, anterior, forth, stalk, forepart, arc, forward.
- "The Complete Historical Romances of Georg Ebers", Georg Ebers.
- "The Coming Conquest of England", August Niemann.
- "The Spoilers of the Valley", Robert Watson.