Definition of forehead :
1. The aspect or countenance; assurance.
2. The front of that part of the head which incloses the brain; that part of the face above the eyes; the brow.
3. The front or fore part of anything.
countenance, chin, os frontale, temples, exterior, bone structure, brow, front, hilltop, forepart, dimple, crease, cheek, eye socket, facade, supercilium, visage, aspect, complexion, eye, crow's feet, face, eyebrow, frontal bone
- The captain pushed his cap back from his forehead. - "Cy Whittaker's Place", Joseph C. Lincoln.
- His forehead was marked with blood, and the face of the girl following him was as white as death. - "Jess of the Rebel Trail", H. A. Cody.
- He had been struck in the forehead by one of the men on the trees. - "A Struggle for Rome, Vol. 2 (of 3)", Felix Dahn.