Definition of forever:
unfailingly, incessantly, continual, night and day, everlastingly, indefinite, temporarily, continuously, ever, world without end, unceasing, perpetually, constantly, interminably, permanent, long-drawn-out, ceaselessly, continuing, continuous, forever and a day, unendingly, evermore, indelibly, eternally, unceasingly, forevermore, infinitely, unbroken, day in, day out, lingering, endless, protracted, aye, long, interminable, everlasting, continually, permanently, lengthy, unfailing, consistently, endlessly, always, infinity, e'er, persistent, eternity, invariably.
- continuously (part of speech: adverb)
- perpetuity (part of speech: noun)
- indefinite duration (part of speech: noun)
- "A Rock in the Baltic", Robert Barr.
- "His Family", Ernest Poole.
- "Heart Talks", Charles Wesley Naylor.