Definition of forewarning:
- cautioning (part of speech: verb)
- threat (part of speech: noun)
- threatening (part of speech: verb)
- omen (part of speech: noun)
Lamour's Disease is a disease not yet understood- a disease whose termination is believed to be fatal- a strange disease which seems to render radiant and beautiful the features of the patient, brightening them with the forewarning of impending death and the splendid resurrection of immortality."- "The Tracer of Lost Persons", Robert W. Chambers.
- "Thelma", Marie Corelli.
- "The Maternal Management of Children, in Health and Disease.", Thomas Bull, M.D..